To study one of our dual degree programmes as an international applicant, the following steps need to be taken:
To join a Dual Study Programme of StudiumPlus you first of all need to find a place with a partner company that employs you as dual student. This can be one of our current partner companies or a new company prepared to join the CCD, the association uniting all our partner companies. Many companies offer their places on our German website. Once you have been offered a place, the company will nominate you as a student with us. It is not possible to enrol yourself with us directly without a partner company.
All our degrees are taught in German. To study with us you need to prove your German language skills. Access a list of accepted tests and the required level on the THM International Office Website. The enrollment requires a recognized language certificate (PDF Part II).
University Entrance Qualification:
Generally, all applicants who have not obtained their higher education entrance qualification in Germany apply to study at THM via the preliminary examination centre uni-assist. Here, a check is made as to whether the university entrance qualification and the language certificate meet the requirements of enrollment.
Procedure of the application process:
- Find a partner company
- Your partner company registers you with StudiumPlus
- Register online at www.uni-assist.de (application period 01.04. – 15.07. for degrees starting in autumn; 01.10. – 15.01. for degress starting in spring)
- Upload all your certificates to UniAssist
- Upload the registration form of your StudiumPlus partner company. This is to prove that there is a contract with a partner company, which is mandatory to study with StudiumPlus.
- Pay the handling fee for UniAssist
- If all your papers are complete, test results will be forwarded to THM after 4-6 weeks.
Important: To process your application your documents and the handling fee must have arrived at uni-assist at the latest at the application deadline (15.07. / 15.01.). More information can also be found on the website of the THM International Office.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.